More experience. More performance. More than consultants. That's what we stand for. And that's how we measure ourselves. For more than 30 years, we have focused as a consulting company on solving complex management challenges in companies in the manufacturing industry – and have impressed our customers with our broad technical expertise, cross-industry know-how – and even more with the people who work for us. The focus of our activities is on value creation processes and value enhancement for customers. Our consulting services focus on efficiency improvement programs and their implementation, as well as projects that involve mastering complexity in innovation processes. We draw on the experience gained from nearly 2,500 projects in various industries and at companies of all sizes – from industrial corporations and globally operating suppliers to ambitious medium-sized enterprises.
Management Consultant / Manager (m/f/x) for Factory Planning and Site Construction
- As an experienced consultant, you develop factories for our globally operating customers from the production layout to the complete factory.
- As an expert for production and logistics concepts, you also master the integration of constructional requirements.
- As an expert in a constructional trade, you can also convince a team technically.
- In the team, you develop pragmatic and innovative solutions and present the results to the customer.
- As a competent contact person and expert for factory planning, you are able to quickly grasp even complex relationships and present them transparently and confidently for the customer.
- With the help of your experience and social skills, you succeed in convincing the customer of your solutions and bring about the necessary decisions.
- Many years of relevant work experience in the field of production and factory planning of a successful consulting or industrial company
- Technical Master's degree or MBA in the field of production and building planning
- Expertise in factory planning from production layout to complete factory
- High problem-solving skills combined with healthy pragmatism
- Experience in moderating and leading project teams
- Self-confidence, above-average commitment and enthusiasm
- High interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team, enjoyment in dealing and cooperating with customers and colleagues
- Confident written and spoken English
- MS Office as well as MS Project knowledge and CAD skills
- Challenging projects
- "Work-life balance"
- Modern working environment with a lot of creative freedom in a real team
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, company car, insurance package)
- Continuous development
- Change of residence is not required
Have we piqued your interest?
Then send your complete documents to Mr. Frank Ehlert, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.