More experience. More performance. More than consultants. That's what we stand for. And that's how we measure ourselves. For more than 30 years, we have focused as a consulting company on solving complex management challenges in companies in the manufacturing industry – and have impressed our customers with our broad technical expertise, cross-industry know-how – and even more with the people who work for us. The focus of our activities is on value creation processes and value enhancement for customers. Our consulting services focus on efficiency improvement programs and their implementation, as well as projects that involve mastering complexity in innovation processes. We draw on the experience gained from nearly 2,500 projects in various industries and at companies of all sizes – from industrial corporations and globally operating suppliers to ambitious medium-sized enterprises.
Management Consultant (m/f/d) for Logistics Planning and Optimization
- As an experienced consultant, you plan and implement company-specific concepts for the optimal design of warehouse logistics and efficient production supply
- In doing so, you analyse the customer situation, structure the task and design solution approaches in the team
- In a team of experienced logistics consultants, you analyse and optimise the intralogistics of our customers
- As a competent contact person and expert, you develop integrated production supply concepts and determine the requirements for the IT systems of our customers
- As a team player, you bring in your expertise for the optimal design of warehouse systems and realise these in conjunction with our building and IT experts
- In cooperation with our digitalisation experts, you develop innovative concepts for digitalisation, networking and automation of internal logistics
- Technical and/or business administration university degree
- Several years of relevant Professional experience in the field of logistics planning in a successful industrial or consulting company
- Very good knowledge of logistics processes in the manufacturing industry
- Very good knowledge in the field of relevant IT systems
- High problem-solving skills combined with healthy pragmatism
- Experience in moderating and leading project teams
- Self-confidence, above-average commitment and enthusiasm
- Social skills, enjoyment in dealing and cooperating with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Violent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS Office, CAD and data analytics
- Challenging projects
- "Work-life balance"
- Modern working environment with a lot of creative freedom in a real team
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, company car, insurance package)
- Continuous further development
Have we piqued your interest?
Then send your complete documents to Mr Frank Ehlert, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.