More experience. More performance. More than consultants. That's what we stand for. And that's how we measure ourselves. For more than 30 years, we have focused as a consulting company on solving complex management challenges in companies in the manufacturing industry – and have impressed our customers with our broad technical expertise, cross-industry know-how – and even more with the people who work for us. The focus of our activities is on value creation processes and value enhancement for customers. Our consulting services focus on efficiency improvement programs and their implementation, as well as projects that involve mastering complexity in innovation processes. We draw on the experience gained from nearly 2,500 projects in various industries and at companies of all sizes – from industrial corporations and globally operating suppliers to ambitious medium-sized enterprises.
Management Consultant (m/f/d) for SCM and Logistics 4.0
- As an experienced consultant, you develop company-specific concepts for networked, automated and flexible SCM processes for more efficiency and customer value and implement them for our globally operating customers. In doing so, you will analyze the customer situation, structure the task and design solution approaches in the team.
- In a team of experienced SCM consultants, you will provide answers to SCM 4.0 site identification, strategy development, the right system and technology deployment and develop an SCM 4. 0 roadmap.
- As a competent contact and expert for the digital SCM world of tomorrow, you support and empower our customers.
- As a team player, you bring your experience and expertise for forward-looking SCM & Logistics 4.0 structures, systems and processes and thus contribute significantly to the success of our customers.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of digitalization and SCM 4. 0 system deployment in transport, site, yard and especially intralogistics of a successful industrial or consulting company
- Very good knowledge in the area of SCM & logistics processes and system deployments (warehouse, conveyor technology, handling and assistance systems) of the manufacturing industry
- Technical and/or business university studies
- Very good knowledge in the field of information technology
- High problem-solving skills combined with healthy pragmatism
- Experience in moderating and leading project teams
- Self-confidence, above-average commitment and enthusiasm
- Social skills, enjoyment in dealing and working with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Knowledge of written and spoken English
- MS Office and MS Project
- Challenging projects
- "Work-life balance"
- Modern working environment with a lot of creative freedom in a real team
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, company car, insurance package)
- Continuous development
- Change of residence is not required
Have we piqued your interest?
Then send your complete documents to Mr. Frank Ehlert, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.