More experience. More performance. More than consultants. That's what we stand for. And that's how we measure ourselves. For more than 30 years, we have focused as a consulting company on solving complex management challenges in companies in the manufacturing industry – and have impressed our customers with our broad technical expertise, cross-industry know-how – and even more with the people who work for us. The focus of our activities is on value creation processes and value enhancement for customers. Our consulting services focus on efficiency improvement programs and their implementation, as well as projects that involve mastering complexity in innovation processes. We draw on the experience gained from nearly 2,500 projects in various industries and at companies of all sizes – from industrial corporations and globally operating suppliers to ambitious medium-sized enterprises.
Management Consultant (m/f/d) for SCM Performance
- As an experienced consultant, you will develop company-specific concepts for targeted performance enhancement programs as well as transparent, coordinated KPIs and embed them in performance management systems, which you will then implement for our globally operating customers. In doing so, you will analyze the customer situation, structure the task and design solution approaches in the team.
- In a team of experienced SCM consultants, you will support in identifying the 'right' levers and develop programs to increase efficiency and service levels, reduce supply chain costs and optimize inventories. In addition, you will support the implementation of performance management systems.
- As a competent contact and expert for SCM performance, you will support and empower our customers.
- As a team player, you will contribute your experience and expertise for modern performance improvement programs and performance management systems and thus significantly contribute to the success of our customers.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the area of supply chain performance improvement (efficiency, service level, inventories) and supply chain controlling (e.g. SCOR) of a successful industrial or consulting company
- Very good knowledge in the area of supply chain management processes and structures as well as their controlling instruments in the manufacturing industry
- Technical and/or business university studies
- Very good knowledge in the field of information technology
- High problem-solving skills combined with healthy pragmatism
- Experience in moderating and leading project teams
- Self-confidence, above-average commitment and enthusiasm
- Social skills, enjoyment in dealing and working with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Knowledge of written and spoken English
- MS Office and MS Project
- Challenging projects
- "Work-life balance"
- Modern working environment with a lot of creative freedom in a real team
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, company car, insurance package)
- Continuous development
- Change of residence is not required
Have we piqued your interest?
Then send your complete documents to Mr. Frank Ehlert, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.