More experience. More performance. More than consultants. That's what we stand for. And that's how we measure ourselves. For more than 30 years, we have focused as a consulting company on solving complex management challenges in companies in the manufacturing industry – and have impressed our customers with our broad technical expertise, cross-industry know-how – and even more with the people who work for us. The focus of our activities is on value creation processes and value enhancement for customers. Our consulting services focus on efficiency improvement programs and their implementation, as well as projects that involve mastering complexity in innovation processes. We draw on the experience gained from nearly 2,500 projects in various industries and at companies of all sizes – from industrial corporations and globally operating suppliers to ambitious medium-sized enterprises.
Management Consultant (m/f/d) in the field of Recovery Project Management
- As an experienced project manager and consultant in the field of recovery project management, you specifically use the strengths of classic and agile methods to bring projects that have got into difficulties back into calm waters. In doing so, you bring your specialist as well as technical and commercial experience and knowledge to bear. You analyse the customer situation, structure the task, design solution approaches in the team and support or manage sub-projects as well as large projects independently.
- You are used to thinking outside the box and understand and process projects in a comprehensive manner. You create clear structures and responsibilities and accompany our clients from the elaboration of structural measures to the consistent follow-up of measures on an operational level.
- In doing so, your personality enables you to win over colleagues and clients and to include them in the problem-solving process. In addition to a pronounced communicative strength, your way of working is structured and goal-oriented.
- A high degree of willingness to travel internationally is not burdensome for you, but an interesting change.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in project management and/or project leadership of a successful industrial or consulting company
- Very good knowledge of process flows in the manufacturing industry
- Technical and/or business studies at university or university of applied sciences
- Good knowledge in the field of classical and agile project management-methods
- High problem-solving skills combined with healthy pragmatism
- Experience in moderating and leading project teams
- Self-confidence, above-average commitment and enthusiasm
- Social skills, enjoyment in dealing and cooperating with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Violent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
- Challenging projects
- Modern working environment with a lot of creative freedom in a real team
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, company car, insurance package)
- Continuous further development
- "Work-life balance"
- Change of residence is not required
Have we piqued your interest?
Then send your complete documents to Mr Frank Ehlert, who will be happy to answer any questions.