More experience. More performance. More than consultants. That's what we stand for. And that's how we measure ourselves. For more than 30 years, we have focused as a consulting company on solving complex management challenges in companies in the manufacturing industry – and have impressed our customers with our broad technical expertise, cross-industry know-how – and even more with the people who work for us. The focus of our activities is on value creation processes and value enhancement for customers. Our consulting services focus on efficiency improvement programs and their implementation, as well as projects that involve mastering complexity in innovation processes. We draw on the experience gained from nearly 2,500 projects in various industries and at companies of all sizes – from industrial corporations and globally operating suppliers to ambitious medium-sized enterprises.
Management Consultant (m/f/x) for Digital Organization
- As an experienced consultant, you develop company-specific concepts for digital organisations and implement them for our globally operating clients. In doing so, you analyse the customer situation, structure the task, design solution approaches as well as organisational scenarios in the team.
- In a team of experienced digitalisation consultants, you work in the topic area of organisational development and develop organisational concepts based on new digital market requirements. You identify potentials of organisational and process structures and plan their targeted implementation. As a competent contact person and expert for change management, you support and empower our clients.
- As a team player, you bring in your experience and expertise for modern and agile organisational forms and cooperation models and thus contribute significantly to the success of our clients.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of digitalisation and harmonisation of processes of a successful industrial or consulting company
- Very good knowledge in the field of organisational and process structures of the manufacturing industry
- Technical and/or business studies at university
- High problem-solving competence combined with healthy pragmatism
- Experience in moderating and leading project teams
- Experience in accompanying teams and customers in change projects
- Self-confidence, above-average commitment and enthusiasm
- Social skills, enjoyment in dealing and cooperating with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Violent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
- Challenging projects
- "Work-life balance"
- Modern working environment with a lot of creative freedom in a real team
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, company car, insurance package)
- Continuous development
- Change of residence is not required
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send your complete documents to Mr Frank Ehlert, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.