More experience. More performance. More than consultants. That's what we stand for. And that's how we measure ourselves. For more than 30 years, we have focused as a consulting company on solving complex management challenges in companies in the manufacturing industry – and have impressed our customers with our broad technical expertise, cross-industry know-how – and even more with the people who work for us. The focus of our activities is on value creation processes and value enhancement for customers. Our consulting services focus on efficiency improvement programs and their implementation, as well as projects that involve mastering complexity in innovation processes. We draw on the experience gained from nearly 2,500 projects in various industries and at companies of all sizes – from industrial corporations and globally operating suppliers to ambitious medium-sized enterprises.
Management Consultant (m/f/x) for Lean Production
- As an experienced consultant, you develop concepts for increasing performance, efficiency and flexibility in production for our globally operating customers and implement them.
- For this purpose, you analyse the processes and structures in production holistically, point out the weak points and fields of action and develop approaches for optimisation.
- As an expert, you have the necessary expertise in the field of lean production and master the most important methods and tools to optimally advise our customers on this topic.
- In a team, you develop pragmatic and innovative solutions and present the results to the customer.
- As a competent contact person and expert for production, you are able to quickly grasp even complex contexts and present them transparently and confidently to the customer.
- With the help of your experience and social skills, you succeed in convincing the customer of your solutions and bringing about the necessary changes in the organisation.
- Multi-year relevant work experience in the field of Lean Production of a successful consulting or industrial company
- Technical and/or business master's degree or MBA
- Expertise in production systems, Lean Production and Shopfloor Management
- Good organisational and process understanding of a manufacturing industrial company
- High problem solving skills combined with healthy pragmatism
- Experience in moderating and leading project teams
- Self-confidence, above-average commitment and enthusiasm
- High social skills, ability to work in a team, enjoyment in dealing and cooperating with clients and colleagues
- Violent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
- Challenging projects
- "Work-life balance"
- Modern working environment with a lot of creative freedom in a real team
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, company car, insurance package)
- Continuous development
- Change of residence is not required
Have we piqued your interest?
Then send your complete documents to Mr Frank Ehlert, who will be happy to answer any questions.