More experience. More performance. More than consultants. That's what we stand for. And that's how we measure ourselves. For more than 30 years, we have focused as a consulting company on solving complex management challenges in companies in the manufacturing industry – and have impressed our customers with our broad technical expertise, cross-industry know-how – and even more with the people who work for us. The focus of our activities is on value creation processes and value enhancement for customers. Our consulting services focus on efficiency improvement programs and their implementation, as well as projects that involve mastering complexity in innovation processes. We draw on the experience gained from nearly 2,500 projects in various industries and at companies of all sizes – from industrial corporations and globally operating suppliers to ambitious medium-sized enterprises.
Management Consultant / Principal (m/f/d) for Operation Strategy
- As a highly experienced consultant and expert in the field of Operations Strategy and Footprint Design, you are responsible for the further development and expansion of the consulting field Operations Strategy in TMG.
- You develop future-proof concepts for our globally operating customers for the optimal alignment, positioning and design of the value network.
- For this purpose, you provide the appropriate methods and tools.
- You lead a team of consultants and contribute with your knowledge of methods and your expertise significantly to provide excellent solutions to our customers.
- With your experience and technical expertise are competent contact for our customers and colleagues.
- With the help of your experience and social skills, you succeed in convincing the customer of your solutions and bring about the necessary changes in the organization.
- Multi-year and relevant work experience in Operations Strategy of a successful consulting or industrial company
- Technical and/or business degree or MBA
- Proven expertise in Operations Strategy and Footprint
- Very good understanding of organization, process and production
- High problem-solving skills combined with healthy pragmatism
- Experience in facilitating and leading project teams
- Self-confidence, above-average commitment and enthusiasm
- High interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team, enjoys dealing and collaborating with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Confident in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
- Challenging projects
- "Work-life balance"
- Modern working environment with a lot of creative freedom in a real team
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, company car, insurance package)
- Continuous development
- Change of residence is not required
Have we piqued your interest?
Then send your complete documents to Mr. Frank Ehlert, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.