More experience. More performance. More than consultants. That's what we stand for. And that's how we measure ourselves. For more than 30 years, we have focused as a consulting company on solving complex management challenges in companies in the manufacturing industry – and have impressed our customers with our broad technical expertise, cross-industry know-how – and even more with the people who work for us. The focus of our activities is on value creation processes and value enhancement for customers. Our consulting services focus on efficiency improvement programs and their implementation, as well as projects that involve mastering complexity in innovation processes. We draw on the experience gained from nearly 2,500 projects in various industries and at companies of all sizes – from industrial corporations and globally operating suppliers to ambitious medium-sized enterprises.
Management Consultant / Project Manager (m/f/x) for Innovation Management and R&D Excellence
- As an experienced project manager and consultant in innovation management, you develop company-specific concepts for the future orientation of our customers. In doing so, you will contribute your specialist as well as your technical and commercial experience and knowledge. You analyze the customer situation, structure the task and design solution approaches in the team, lead sub-projects or manageable large projects independently.
- You are accustomed to thinking outside the box and understand and process projects in a comprehensive manner. Thus, you successfully combine strategy development with innovation management of products and services, connected with the market view, the ideal business models, the business case as well as with the associated requirements, e.g. on organization, competencies, partnerships or on processes.
- Following this holistic concept, you are equally skilled to develop the corporate functions innovation and development of our customers - towards R&D excellence - in all relevant dimensions, such as strategy, organization, processes, development methods, tools. In this way, they make a significant contribution to the success of our customers.
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the field of innovation management, product development, strategy and organization of a successful industrial or consulting company
- Very good knowledge of innovation and development processes of the manufacturing industry, especially automotive
- Technical and/or business studies at university
- Good knowledge in the field of digitalization and information technology
- High problem-solving skills combined with healthy pragmatism
- Experience in moderating and leading project teams
- Self-confidence, above-average commitment and enthusiasm
- Social skills, enjoyment in dealing and cooperating with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Knowledge of written and spoken English
- MS Office and MS Project
- Challenging projects
- "Work-life balance"
- Modern working environment with a lot of creative freedom in a real team
- Attractive remuneration package (salary, company car, insurance package)
- Continuous development
- Change of residence is not required
Have we piqued your interest?
Then send your complete documents to Mr. Frank Ehlert, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.