Thank you for your interest in our company. Data protection is particularly important to TMG Consultants GmbH and we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. Where personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail addresses) is collected on our pages, this is always done, as far as possible, on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your explicit consent. However, if an interested party wishes to make use of special services provided by our company via our website, it may be necessary to process personal data. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no legal basis for such processing, we generally obtain the consent of the party concerned.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address or telephone number of a person concerned, always takes place in accordance with the basic data protection regulation and in accordance with the national data protection regulations applicable to TMG Consultants GmbH.
We point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) may be subject to security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
1. Name and contact details of the Data Controller and the Company Data Protection Officer
This data protection information applies to data being processed by:
Verantwortlicher: TMG Consultants GmbH, Schrempfstraße 9, 70597 Stuttgart
Managing Directors: Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Klaus Dieterich, Dipl.-Ing. Darya van de Sandt-Nassehi
Telephon: +49 (0)711-76 96 76-0
Telefax: +49 (0)711-76 96 76-100
VAT-Number: DE 147840511
The data protection officer of TMG Consultants GmbH is Mr. Reiner Braun.
If you have any questions, suggestions and/or criticism regarding www.tmg.com, please contact:
Mr. Reiner Braun as data protection officer of TMG Consultans GmbH at the above address: Schrempfstraße 9, 70597 Stuttgart, E-Mail: email@example.com
or directly at:
Mr. Reiner Braun, Sommerhofenstr. 70, 71067 Sindelfingen, r.braun@RB-C.de
Anyone concerned can contact our data protection officer directly at any time with any questions or suggestions regarding data protection.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
When visiting the website
When you visit our website www.tmg.com, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the computer submitting the request,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
We process the above data for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
3. Forwarding of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GVO, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
4. Further features and services of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use should you be interested. For this purpose, you must generally provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
- Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer contracts or similar services together with partners. You can obtain more detailed information about this by entering your personal data or in the description of the service.
- If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not required especially to fulfil a contract with you, which we describe in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we would otherwise have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust the processing of your data or point out to you our compelling reasons justifying protection, on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising at the following address:
Managing Directors: Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Klaus Dieterich, Dipl.-Ing. Darya van de Sandt-Nassehi
Telephone: +49 (0)711-76 96 76-0
- By giving your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent
- For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address in which we ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent. If you do not confirm your registration within 48 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to resolve a possible misuse of your personal data.
- The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. [The disclosure of further, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally]. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO.4
- You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter and unsubscribe at any time. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
- We hereby draw your attention to the fact that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this analysis, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. For evaluation purposes, we link the data mentioned in Section 2 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. When you read our newsletters, we record which links you click on and draw conclusions about your personal interests. We link this data to actions taken by you on our website.
You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us via another contact method. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After deregistration, we store the data anonymously and for statistical purposes only.
7. Contacting us via the website
Due to legal regulations, the website of TMG Consultants GmbH contains information that enables quick electronic contact with our company and direct communication with us, which also includes a general address of the so-called electronic mail (e-mail address). If a party concerned contacts the data controller by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the party concerned will be stored automatically. Such personal data voluntarily provided by a party to the data controller will be stored for the purposes of processing or contacting the data subject. This personal data is not passed on to third parties.
The cookie contains information that arises in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we immediately obtain knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DS-GVO.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to you not being able to use all functions of our website.
9. Analysis tools
- Tracking Tool
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 letter f DS-GVO. The tracking measures we use are intended to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimized. Secondly, we use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our services for you. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate in terms of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be obtained from the corresponding tracking tools.
- Google Analytics
For the purpose of designing and continuously optimizing our website, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, anonymized user profiles are created and cookies (see point 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/ version,
- the operating system used,
- referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to provide further services associated with the use of the website and the Internet for the purposes of market research and demand-oriented design of these Internet pages. This information may also be transferred to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an identification is not possible (IP masking).
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by clicking on this link.
An opt-out cookie is used to prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must reset the opt-out cookie.
For more information about data protection in connection with Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics Help Center. (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
- Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record and evaluate the use of our website for the purpose of optimizing it for you. Google Adwords will set a cookie (see paragraph 8) on your computer if you have accessed our website via a Google ad.
These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of the Adwords customer's website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can recognize that the user has clicked on the ad and has been redirected to this page.
Each Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be traced through the websites of Adwords customers. The information collected using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information that personally identifies users.
- Analysis by WiredMinds
Our website uses the pixel counting technology of wiredminds GmbH (www.wiredminds.de) to analyze visitor behavior.
Data may be collected, processed and stored from which user profiles are created under a pseudonym. Where possible and reasonable, these user profiles are made completely anonymous. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the visitor's Internet browser and serve to recognize the Internet browser. The collected data, which may also contain personal data, is transmitted to wiredminds or collected directly by wiredminds. wiredminds may use information left behind by visits to the websites to create anonymous user profiles. The data obtained in this way will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website without the express consent of the person concerned and will not be combined with personal data about the holder of the pseudonym. If IP addresses are recorded, they are made anonymous immediately by deleting the last numeric block.
Further information on data protection in connection with wiredminds can be found on the manufacturer's: https://www.wiredminds.de/datenschutz/#c874
- Use of Hotjar
Our website uses Hotjar, an analysis software of Hotjar Ltd. You can access the Hotjar website at http://www.hotjar.com. The company is based at 3 Lyons Range, 20 Bisazza Street, Sliema SLM 1640 in Malta.
The software enables us to analyze the user behavior of our visitors by measuring and evaluating clicks, mouse movements and suchlike on our website. The information that is collected by a tracking code as well as cookies is transmitted to the Hotjar server. This information is primarily device-related data such as the IP address of your device and your e-mail address with your first and last name, as long as you have provided us with this information. The screen size of your device, the device type and browser information such as type and version, your geographical location and your preferred language are also recorded. Typical log file data such as the domain, pages visited, access date and time are also recorded via Hotjar. The software uses this data for evaluation and may make use of other services from third party providers such as Google Analytics and others. These service providers can also process and save corresponding user data.
You can use the link https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out to prevent Hotjar from collecting and using your data.
10. Rights of the persons concerned
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to appeal, the origin of your data, if this was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, conclusive information on their specifics;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO, to demand immediately the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GMO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
- in accordance with Art. 77 DS-GVO, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
11. Right of appeal
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DS-GVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DS-GVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of appeal, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or appeal, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
12. Data protection
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a particular page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
13. Data protection for customers
For the purposes of the pre-contractual proposal phase or for the fulfilment of an order or provision of services, we process personal data such as address and contact data, information on discussions held, your requirements, offers and other information that we receive from you. In the case of corporate customers, we also process information, in particular contact data, about our contact persons. For the purpose of payment processing, we may store and process information about your bank account and/or credit card information of your company. If external partners are involved in the provision of services or the fulfilment of orders, the information necessary for the provision of their services may be passed on to them. During the processing of information, auxiliary systems (IT environment, CRM/ERP systems, financial accounting) can be used to which service providers have access during maintenance. In these instances, we agree the contracts that are required for order processing.
14. Data protection for applications and in the application procedure
The person responsible for processing the application collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of completing the application procedure. All personal data processed by us in the context of an application are technically and organizationally protected against unauthorized access and manipulation. Your personal data will be permanently deleted as soon as the advertised position has been filled and the storage of the applicant`s data is therefore no longer necessary.
15. Up-to-dateness and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid; it has been in effect as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and the services it offers, or due to changes in legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on our website at https://en.tmg.com/privacy-policy.